Integrated Work Study Programme
Integrated Work Study Programme provides students with the opportunity to undertake real work. Held over the span of 12 months, it is designed to be more in-depth than a traditional internship. You will gain real work experience and apply the theories you learn in class with actual practice.
Overseas Immersion Program
The Overseas Immersion Program is mandatory for students in the BSc (Hons) Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation program. Students will study for one trimester at DigiPen Institute of Technology’s U.S. campus in Redmond, Washington, attending lectures, labs, and industry seminars. Students will interact with American professors and mentors while experiencing life in a different culture with their overseas peers.
- Computer Scientist
- Software Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Developer
- VR/ AR Software Developer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Interactive Mobile Application Programmer
- Game Engine Developer
- Gameplay Programme
Programme Structure (AY2022/23)*
|Linear Algebra and Geometry||6|
|High-Level Programming 1||6|
|Software Engineering Project 1||6|
|Calculus and Analytic Geometry 1||6|
|High-Level Programming 2||6|
|Game Implementation Techniques||5|
|Software Engineering Project 2||6|
|Introduction to Computer Graphics||6|
|Calculus and Analytic Geometry 2||6|
|Modern C++ Design Patterns||6|
|Software Engineering Project 3||6|
|Software Engineering Project 4||6|
|Introduction to Real-Time Rendering||6|
|Artificial Intelligence for Games||6|
|Spatial Data Structures||6|
|Motion Dynamics and Lab||6|
|Probability and Statistics||6|
|Software Engineering Project 5||6|
|Programming Massively Parallel Processors||6|
|Mobile and Cloud Computing||6|
|Introduction to Virtual Reality||6|
|Software Engineering Project 6||6|
|Low Level Programming||6|
|Integrated Work Study Programme||30|
|Digital Competency Essentials||2|
|Critical Thinking and Communicating||4|
|Introduction to Design Innovation||2|
|Interdisciplinary Design Innovation||4|
|Social Innovation Project||3|
* The programme structure is subject to change without prior notice. SIT regularly reviews its curriculum to ensure that it remains industry-relevant and prepares our students for the evolving needs of industry.
Eligibility and Exemption
Diploma holders from any of the five local polytechnics, NUS High School Diploma graduates and equivalent qualifications are welcome to apply. Applicants who hold local diplomas from other local institutions and other qualifications equivalent to Year-12 formal qualifications may be considered for admission to selected programmes on a case-by-case basis.
Subject to approval, diploma applicants may be granted module exemptions, based on the modules taken and minimum grades achieved in their diploma.
- A pass in one of the following H2 subjects (Mathematics or Physics or Computing); or a pass in H1 Mathematics
- Obtained passes in at least two H2 subjects and offered either General Paper (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI) in the same sitting while satisfying Mother Tongue Language (MTL) requirements.
- A pass in one of the following HL subjects (Mathematics or Physics or Computing); or a pass in SL Mathematics
- Obtained a minimum grade five for at least two HL and one SL subjects and the IB Diploma while satisfying the Mother Tongue Language (MTL) requirements.
Fees and Finances
- Tuition fees shown are the total cost for completion of studies, based on the minimum credits required to graduate.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents fees are exclusive of GST and subsidised by the Ministry of Education.
- International Students and Non-Subsidised fees are inclusive of 7% GST.