Integrated Work Study Programme
Integrated Work Study Programme (IWSP) provides students with the opportunity to undertake real work. Held over the span of 12 months, it is designed to be more in-depth than a traditional internship. You will gain real work experience and apply the theories you learn in class with actual practice.
- Robotics Engineer
- Robotics Systems Integrator
- Robotics Automation Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Engineer
Programme Structure (AY2022/23)*
|Systems Engineering Project 1||6|
|Data Structures and Algorithms||6|
|Computer Organization and Architecture||6|
|Analog and Digital Electronics||6|
|Probability and Statistics||3|
|Systems Engineering Project 2||6|
|System Realization, Deployment and Use||6|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||6|
|Systems Engineering Management||6|
|Manipulators and End-Effector||6|
|Integrated Work Study Programme||30|
|Digital Competency Essentials||2|
|Critical Thinking and Communicating||4|
|Introduction to Design Innovation||2|
|Interdisciplinary Design Innovation||4|
|Social Innovation Project||3|
* The programme structure is subject to change without prior notice. SIT regularly reviews its curriculum to ensure that it remains industry-relevant and prepares our students for the evolving needs of industry.
Eligibility and Exemption
Diploma holders from any of the five local polytechnics and A level / IB Diploma graduates are welcome to apply.
Subject to approval, diploma applicants may be granted module exemptions, based on the modules taken during their diploma.
A-Level / IB Diploma Prerequisites
Obtained a good pass in any two of the following H1/H2 or SL/HL subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computing, or Computer Science.
Fees and Finances
- Tuition fees shown are the total cost for completion of studies, based on the minimum credits required to graduate.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents fees are exclusive of GST and subsidised by the Ministry of Education.
- International Students and Non-Subsidised fees are inclusive of 7% GST.