Integrated Work Study Programme
Integrated Work Study Programme provides students with the opportunity to undertake real work. Held over the span of 8 to 12 months, it is designed to be more in-depth than a traditional internship. You will gain real work experience and apply the theories you learn in class with actual practice.
Overseas Immersion Programme
Students will participate in an intensive three-week Overseas Immersion Programme at the home campus of the University of Glasgow where they get to experience life as a student in Glasgow, United Kingdom. The programme itinerary includes library and career talks, academic lectures, research and literature review workshops to prepare students for their final-year dissertation projects, as well as visits to companies, museums and key cultural sites.
- R&D Mechanical Design Engineer
- Development Engineer (Mechanical Design)
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Automation Engineer (CAD/Automation)
Eligibility and Exemption
Diploma holders from any of the five local polytechnics, A level / IB Diploma graduates are welcome to apply.
Subject to approval, diploma applicants may be granted module exemptions, based on the modules taken during their diploma.
A-Level / IB Diploma Prerequisites
Obtained a good pass in one H1/H2 or SL/HL Mathematics and also a good pass in one H1/H2 or SL/HL Physics.
Fees and Finances
- Tuition fees shown are the total cost for completion of studies, based on the minimum credits required to graduate.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents fees are exclusive of GST and subsidised by the Ministry of Education.
- International Students and Non-Subsidised fees are inclusive of 7% GST.