Integrated Work Study Programme
Integrated Work Study Programme provides students with the opportunity to undertake real work. Held over the span of eight to 12 months, it is designed to be more in-depth than a traditional internship. You will gain real work experience and apply the theories you learn in class with actual practice.
- Chartered Accountant/ Certified Practising Accountant
- Management and Taxation Consultant
- Financial and Risk Analyst and Financial Controller
- Fraud Investigator and Forensic Accountant
Eligibility and Exemption
Students with relevant accounting background, i.e. Diploma in Accountancy/Accounting may apply for up to three trimesters of exemptions from the first year.
For students with non-relevant accounting background, i.e. Diplomas from other disciplines; exemptions of modules will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Diploma holders from any local polytechnic and A-level graduates are welcome to apply.
Fees and Finances
- Tuition fees shown is the total cost based on the completion of the study.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents fees are exclusive of GST and subsidised by the Ministry of Education.
- International Students and Non-Subsidised fees are inclusive of 7% GST.