Integrated Work Study Programme
In the last year of the degree programme, students will get to apply the theoretical knowledge gained and refine their technical skills through an eight-month Integrated Work Study Programme (IWSP) in local and overseas companies, working in the areas of unmanned systems and aerospace engineering.
Overseas Immersion Programme
The programme includes a mandatory Overseas Immersion Programme, during which students will undertake a group project as well as witness industry best practices through industrial site visits in Glasgow.
Graduates can look forward to working in, but not limited to, the following occupational fields:
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Aircraft Engine Design and Servicing
- Defense Contractors
- Air Traffic Control
- Design Engineer (Avionics Production and Maintainability)
- Airworthiness and Quality Specialist
Eligibility and Exemption
Diploma holders from any of the five local polytechnics, A level / IB Diploma graduates are welcome to apply.
Subject to approval, diploma applicants may be granted module exemptions, based on the modules taken during their diploma.
A-Level / IB Diploma Prerequisites
Obtained a good pass in one H1/H2 or SL/HL Mathematics and also a good pass in one H1/H2 or SL/HL Physics.
Fees and Finances
- Tuition fees shown is the total cost based on the completion of the study.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents fees are exclusive of GST and subsidised by the Ministry of Education.
- International Students and Non-Subsidised fees are inclusive of 7% GST.