Undergraduate Concession Card

Undergraduate Concession Card

Full-time matriculated students can apply for the Undergraduate concession card. This card gives you concessionary travel on SBS Transit & SMRT bus services, (except Express, Jurong Island and Night services) and on the rail system.

Application eligibility
Full-time matriculated undergraduates are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Concession Card.

Application procedure – for matriculated students

  • Apply at any of these TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Offices:

    • Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange,
    • Hougang Bus Interchange,
    • Jurong East Bus Interchange,
    • Pasir Ris Bus Interchange,
    • Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange,
    • Admiralty MRT Station,
    • Somerset MRT Station*,
    • Tiong Bahru MRT Station.

These offices are open Monday-Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. (Closed on Public Holidays).
*Somerset CCRO will be closed for meal break from 2pm - 3pm.

  • Bring your NRIC and SIT matriculation card for verification purposes. International students must also bring the Student Pass issued by ICA and original passport.

  • Pay the $18 application fee. This includes $5 card cost (non-refundable), $3 personalisation fee (non-refundable) and $10 stored value.

Important note:

  • Students are advised to contact TransitLink Hotline at 1800-CALL ONE (1800-2255 663) to check your eligibility status before proceeding to any Concession Card Replacement Offices for card application.

  • The location and operating hours of TransitLink Card Replacement Office can be found at www.transitlink.com.sg


For students who have lost your Undergraduate Concession Card

  • Students can contact Transitlink hotline at 1800-2255663 and provide their personal ID number to report loss of card. The lost card will be invalidated within 48 hours from the time of report.

  • Please enquire if the lost card has been found via Transitlink website: www.transitlink.com.sg > e-Services > Lost Concession Card Enquiry before proceeding to apply for the replacement.

  • There are 2 ways to apply for the replacement.

  1. Via the TransitLink Offices - Go to any TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Office listed above to apply for replacement.

  2. Via the Transitlink website: www.transitlink.com.sg > e-Services > Replacement of Lost Concession Card.


Extension of Undergraduate Concession Card

Students who have to extend their course of study at SIT may apply for an extension of concessionary eligibility period for the Undergraduate Concession Card. Please send the request via email to registrar@singaporetech.edu.sg at least 10 working days before the expiry date of your existing concessionary eligibility period with the following details:

  • Name as stated on your Undergraduate Concession Card
  • NRIC/FIN/Passport Number as reflected on your concession card
  • Expected date (DD/MM/YY) or period for completion of your course
  • Reason for extension of course
The processing time for the extension by TransitLink is about 7 to 10 working days. Students will be notified via email on the date to activate the extension for your concessionary eligibility period.