Undergraduate Concession Card

Full-time matriculated students can apply for the Undergraduate Concession Card. Concession Card holders are entitled to purchase monthly concession passes to enjoy unlimited travel on basic buses and train services.

Application eligibility

Full-time matriculated undergraduates are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Concession Card.

Application procedure – For matriculated students

Important note:

  • Students are advised to contact TransitLink Hotline at 1800-CALL ONE (1800-2255 663) to check your eligibility status before proceeding to any Concession Card Replacement Offices for card application.

For students who have lost your Undergraduate Concession Card

  • Students can contact TransitLink hotline at 1800-2255663 and provide their personal ID number to report loss of card.
  • Please enquire if the lost card has been found via TransitLink website before proceeding to apply for card replacement.
  • More details on the Lost Card Replacement procedure can be found on the TransitLink website.

Extension of Undergraduate Concession Card

Students who need to extend their course of study at SIT may apply for an extension of the concessionary eligibility period for the Undergraduate Concession Card. Please send the request via email to Registrar@SingaporeTech.edu.sg at least 10 working days before the expiry date of your existing concessionary eligibility period, with the following details:

  • Name as stated on your Undergraduate Concession Card
  • NRIC/FIN/Passport Number as reflected on your concession card
  • Expected date (DD/MM/YY) or period for completion of your course
  • Reason for extension of course of study

The processing time for the extension by TransitLink is about 7 to 10 working days. Students will be notified via email to activate the extension for your concessionary eligibility period.