SIT Opportunity Bursary
The SIT Opportunity Bursary is supported by a generous donor who wishes to provide direct support to deserving and financially disadvantaged Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $2,250, with a preference for those with a monthly household PCI of $1,001 - $2,250.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for Bursary(ies) in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfilment of the selection criteria and the selection by the Selection Committee.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarships or awards concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible by a donor who wishes to remain anonymous.