The Tractors Singapore Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing an undergraduate degree programme in either Marine Engineering or Offshore Engineering at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Tractors Singapore Limited. Incorporated in 1966, Tractors Singapore Limited is a leading equipment dealer with more than five decades of excellence in the heavy equipment and power systems industry. It is a full line Cat dealer distributing Cat machines, engines, propulsion systems and lift trucks for the service territories of the Republic of Singapore, the Republic of Maldives and Christmas Island (Indian Ocean).