The TME Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students of any nationality pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$1,000
- Have a record of good character as the Institute may determine in its sole discretion
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, and expenses for the Overseas Immersion Programme conducted by the Institution, and purchases as required for the programme.
- Recipient of this Bursary may hold another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from TME Systems Pte Ltd, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company in the field of premier high-tech solutions and services.