The TME Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute
- Any nationality
- Have a record of good character, to be determined by the Institute in its sole discretion
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $1,000
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for Bursary(ies) in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfilment of the selection criteria and the selection by the Selection Committee.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary(ies) concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from TME Systems Pte Ltd, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company in the field of premier high-tech solutions and services.