T.E Engineering Bursary
The T.E Engineering Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing an undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens.
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $2,250.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year may apply to receive and be considered for the Bursary in subsequent year.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from T.E Engineering & Trading.