The T T J Design and Engineering Overseas Immersion Programme Grant was established to support deserving students who are enrolled in a civil engineering degree programme offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Grant:
- Each Grant, valued at $4,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s OIP expenses such as living and travel expenses, insurance as well as books and computer necessities.
- Recipients of this Grant may accept other Grant(s) concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Grant is made possible by a gift from T T J Design and Engineering Pte Ltd, a leading structural steel specialist offering design, supply, fabrication and erection of a wide spectrum of structural steelworks for use in the construction of buildings, factories, plants and infrastructure.