The Sheng Siong Group Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents or any other Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) between $1,001 and $2,250.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Sheng Siong Group. Established in 1985, Sheng Siong is one of Singapore’s top retailers, operating in 50 locations all across Singapore. Its supermarket/ grocery retail stores are primarily located in the heartlands of Singapore, and are designed to provide customers with both “wet and dry” shopping options, including a wide assortment of live, fresh and chilled produce, in addition to processed, packaged and/or preserved food products as well as general merchandise.