Moses Sandra Ruth Bursary
The Moses Sandra Ruth Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of not more than $1,000 or have provided evidence of family financial difficulties, to be determined by the Institute in its sole discretion
- Preference will be given to applicants who have demonstrated leadership qualities or have made significant contributions beyond academic studies to the Institute or the community
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may not accept other bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mr Lim Daoyi, Moses and Mrs Lee Wen Wen, Sandra Jean.