Loyang Tua Pek Kong - George Peh Bursary
The Loyang Tua Pek Kong - George Peh Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
- Are pursuing a full-time SIT-conferred undergraduate degree programme (including both SIT own degree programmes and joint degree programmes) offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one (1) Academic Year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year may apply to receive and be considered for Bursary in subsequent year.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Loyang Tua Pek Kong, a symbol of religious harmony in Singapore and a temple that serves beyond its devotees.