Lions Community Service Foundation Bursary
Lions Community Service Foundation Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute
- Singapore Citizens
- Have a good character record
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1500
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute
- Recipient of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible by the Lions Community Service Foundation. The Foundation’s vision is to be the leading source of philanthropic giving for the conduct of humanitarian services in Singapore from funds raised by Lions Clubs from the public.