Lim Family Bursary
The Lim Family Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT.
- Are Singapore Citizens.
- Have a good character record and achieved good academic results.
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one (1) Academic Year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible by Mr Lim Joo Boon.