Li Ah Ngor Bursary
The Li Ah Ngor Bursary was established to support deserving students who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing any full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $850.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Li Ah Ngor Bursary was made possible with a philanthropic gift and named for the donor’s mother, who came from Ningbo, China and raised four children. The donor of this bursary wishes to encourage financially disadvantaged students at SIT in their pursuit for knowledge and he hopes that in future, the community of bursary recipients will also give back to society and help others.