The L-QuBE Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering in Systems Engineering (Electromechanical Systems)
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from L-QuBE Pte Ltd, which brings users building energy-saving solutions and is a provider within the energy management system market.
L-QuBE designs, installs and distributes integrated building automation and energy management systems, which includes Hardware, Software and Energy Efficiency Management Systems.