The Dou Yee Enterprises Bursary was established to benefit worthy undergraduates enrolled in any full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) – so as to ensure that qualified students can have a qualitative university education regardless of their means, and that they can achieve academic excellence without financial worries.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$1,000.
- Good academic results and good character record as the Institute may in its sole discretion determine.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
Each bursary is valued at S$7,500 per annum and is tenable for the entire course of study
The bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the Overseas Immersion Programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
Students who have been awarded the Dou Yee Bursary before may apply again for it again after their bursary has expired, subject to the applicant continuing to meet the selection eligibility criteria.
No bond is required of the recipient.
- Recipient of this bursary may accept other bursaries concurrently.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from Dou Yee Enterprises (S) Pte Ltd, a total industrial solutions provider in the Asia Pacific region serving the semiconductor, data storage, electronics and biomedical industries.