Dou Yee Enterprises Bursary
The Dou Yee Enterprises Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$1,000.
- Have good academic results and good character record as the Institute may in its sole discretion determine.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
Each bursary is valued at S$7,500 per annum and is tenable for the entire course of study, subject to students’ performance.
The bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the Overseas Immersion Programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
Students who have been awarded the Dou Yee Bursary before may apply for it again after their bursary has expired, subject to the applicant continuing to meet the selection eligibility criteria.
- Recipient of this bursary may accept other bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from Dou Yee Enterprises (S) Pte Ltd, a total industrial solutions provider in the Asia Pacific region serving the semiconductor, data storage, electronics and biomedical industries.