The Catalyst Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Malaysian Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000, or students who have provided evidence of family financial difficulties, to be determined by the Institute in its sole discretion.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate a passionate concern for humanity and their local community.
- The Donors strongly encourage recipients that when they can afford to someday, they in turn extend financial support to others who share similar plights, come from disadvantaged backgrounds or are otherwise in need of help.
- Recipients are expected to continue to stay motivated and do their best in their studies.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from two anonymous Donors, through the Community Foundation of Singapore.