The TL Whang Foundation Overseas Immersion Programme Grant was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Science with Honours in Nursing or Bachelor of Science with Honours in Physiotherapy degree programme.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $1,500 or students who have provided evidence of family financial difficulties, to be determined by the Institute in its sole discretion.
- Preference will be given to students with a good record of community service.
Tenure and Benefits of the Grant:
- Each Grant is valued at S$6,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Grant shall be used for the recipient’s expenses for the Overseas Immersion Programme organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Grant may hold other bursaries or grants concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Grant is made possible by a gift from TL Whang Foundation Ltd.