The Singapore Leong Khay Huay Kuan Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Singapore Institute of Technology.
- Singapore Citizens of Hokkien descent (as determined by the student’s birth certificate).
- Singapore Citizens of other ethnic and dialect groups.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S1,500.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at S$3,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition fees, course materials and other education-related expenses.
- Recipient of this bursary may hold another Bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor:
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from Singapore Leong Khay Huay Kuan, a clan association which endeavours to preserve Chinese language and culture, promote education and social welfare, as well as benefit the Hokkien community and Singapore society at large.