Net-Source Group Study Grant
The Net-Source Group Study Grant was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing either of the following undergraduate programmes at the Institute:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communications Technology (Information Security);
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering)
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
- Have achieved good academic results
- Good character record.
- Good performance at the selection interview.
Tenure and Benefits of the Award:
- Each Study Grant, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Study Grant will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Study Grant may accept other Study Grants concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Grant is made possible by a gift from Net-Source Group Pte Ltd, a leading global supplier of networking equipment. Through Net-Source’s services, many Fortune 500 corporations and SMEs have stayed in the forefront of their industries with high-speed and extensive networking infrastructures and capabilities.