The Mr and Mrs Chow Wing Tak Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any programmes offered under the Health and Social Sciences cluster at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mr Eddie Chau, in honour of his parents Mr and Mrs Chow Wing Tak. Mr Chau hopes to support health and social sciences students at SIT in anticipation of the key role they will play in meeting Singapore’s future health services needs.