The Mohan Family Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing an undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Have a household per capita income (PCI) of not more than $1,000.
- Preference will be given to applicants who come from a single parent family.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s living expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursary(ies) concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from The Mohan Family, who wish to empower students facing financial difficulties, especially those from single parent families, to reach their highest potential through education.