Martin Boey Bursary Fund
The Martin Boey Bursary Fund was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a full-time Digital Communications and Integrated Media undergraduate degree offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
Team Boey, also known as Boey-Gabriel Tan Organisation, was founded by Mr Martin Boey in 2016. Over the years, Mr Boey and his team have won many accolades, including MDRT Agency, High Net Worth Prestige Club and Top Director. Team Boey is an authorised representative of AIA Financial Advisors Private Limited.