The Low Ming Wah Study Grant was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving worthy undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- First-year students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT, or past recipients being considered for re-award.
- Has obtained a diploma from one of the five local polytechnics.
- Any nationality.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1,000.
- Has achieved good academic results.
Tenure and Benefits of the Study Grant:
- Each bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses.
- Recipient of this bursary may hold another bursary concurrently to help them with other educational expenses.
- Recipient may apply for an additional Grant for the next Academic Year after a Grant has expired, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Grant has been made possible with a gift from Mr Low Ming Wah, who wishes to support polytechnic diploma holders in their efforts to transform their lives through a university education.