The Koufu Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Food Technology with Honours jointly offered by SIT and Massey University.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Koufu Group Limited. Koufu is one of the most established and largest operators and managers of food courts and coffee shops in Singapore, with a presence in Macau. Since its inception, Koufu’s philosophy has been to integrate modern management discipline into its business while retaining the traditional coffee shop culture, with particular emphasis on providing patrons with value for money dining options in a comfortable environment – congruent with its core values in its vision towards “Better Food”, “Better People”, “Better Life”.