The Conrac Asia Display Products Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents; and
- Have a household per capita income (PCI) of not more than $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Conrac Asia Display Products. The company provides Intelligent digital display solutions for a wide segment of the aviation, marine and land transportation industries.