The CEI Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineering undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents; and
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of not more than $1,200.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This book prize has been made possible with a gift from CEI Limited. Serving customers in the industrial equipment market segment, the company provides printed circuit board and box-build assembly, equipment design, cable harness assembly and manufacturing services, as well as value-added services such as materials management, circuit layout, prototype & development engineering, metal stamping, cable harnessing and precision machined components.