The Bushiroad International Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degree programmes at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are pursuing a Bachelor of Science with Honours in Computer Science in Interactive Media and Game Development degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of not more than S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary is made possible by a gift from Bushiroad International Pte Ltd. Bushiroad International Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Bushiroad Inc which is an IP Development company located in Japan and most notably known for developing Cardfight!! Vanguard, Weiß Schwarz and BanG Dream!.