The Aerospace Consultancy Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering with Honours degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of not more than $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for regional immersion programmes conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Aerospace Consultancy Pte Ltd, a consultancy firm working with local and international defense companies to market their products and services to MINDEF. Aerospace Consultancy has assisted companies in winning projects covering areas including aircraft, simulation, training courseware, training needs analysis, and aeromedical equipment, just to name a few. Aerospace Consultancy is also engaged in areas of supporting project execution and the provision of services in the field of military aviation.