SIT-Keppel Gold Medals
The SIT-Keppel Gold Medals are established at SIT to encourage and recognise top performing graduating students from selected degree programmes.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing the following degree programmes:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electrical Power Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Systems Engineering (ElectroMechanical Systems)
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Computing Science
Benefits of the Award
The award is valued at $5,250 and comprises a certificate, a gold medal and remaining cash value (after deducting the value of the gold medal).
About the Donor
This award was made possible with a gift from Keppel Corporation Limited, a leading player that primarily engages in the marine, property and infrastructure businesses, through its subsidiaries which include Keppel Offshore & Marine, Keppel Infrastructure, Keppel Telecommunication & Transportation and Keppel Land.