The Ngee Ann Kongsi Gold Medal
The Ngee Ann Kongsi Gold Medal (For the Most Outstanding Graduating Student) is established to recognise and encourage all-round student excellence at SIT.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduating student enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered at SIT
- Achieved outstanding academic results in his/her field of study as the Institute may determine in its sole discretion
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Has made significant contributions beyond academic studies to the Institute or the community at large, either in his/her co-curricular activities or leadership positions
- Recipient of The Ngee Ann Kongsi Gold Medal (For the Most Outstanding Graduating Student) is to attend a presentation ceremony (i.e. Lunch/ Tea) organised by The Ngee Ann Kongsi as well as the SIT Ceremony
Benefits of the Award
Certificate, Cash Prize of $20,000 and a Gold Medal
About the Donor
This award has been made possible with a gift from Ngee Ann Kongsi. A non-profit body, it funds educational and other charitable projects with revenue generated from its ventures.