Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
The PSEA scheme is administered by the Ministry of Education (MOE) which allows students to utilise the funds in their own and/or their siblings’ PSEA accounts for the payment of tuition fee and annual fees (excludes hostel fees and late fees) as well as course fees for enrichment programmes approved by SIT, such as the Overseas Immersion Programme.
Full-time undergraduates who have a PSEA account. The PSEA scheme also allows students to utilise their siblings’ PSEA funds for the payment of their tuition fees and annual fees.
Up to 100% of tuition fee and annual fees payable by student, subject to availability of funds.
1. STANDING ORDER ARRANGEMENT
On-going withdrawal for payment of both tuition fees and compulsory annual fees. Once Standing Order is established, funds equivalent to your total tuition and annual fees or your available PSEA funds (whichever is lower) will be automatically withdrawn each semester. (Example: If you have $4000 in PSEA funds and your semester’s tuition and annual fees are $3,300, a total of $3,300 will be withdrawn from the PSEA account).
1A. STANDING ORDER FORM SUBMISSION
Matriculated students: 1 month before the commencement of the next semester/trimester
*Note: If students intend to use PSEA funds to pay only a portion of the tuition or miscellaneous fees, please complete the PSEA Ad Hoc Withdrawal Form instead.
2. AD HOC WITHDRAWALS
PSEA Ad Hoc Withdrawal Form is to be completed for one-time withdrawal (annual fees / tuition fees / fee for enrichment programme / Overseas Immersion Programme (OIP) / Overseas Exposure Programme (OEP)) for any one particular semester/trimester.
*Note: If you intend to use PSEA funds for payment of annual fees for each subsequent semester, you are required to submit a new Ad Hoc Withdrawal form for each semester.
2A. AD-HOC WITHDRAWAL FORM SUBMISSION
Please submit your Adhoc Withdrawal Form for the payment of tuition fees after you have received your Fee Advice.
Application deadline for PSEA Ad-hoc Withdrawals
Trimester 1 - Aug/Sept Billing
Trimester 2 - Jan Billing
Trimester 3 - Apr Billing
Enquiries on PSEA Funds Availability:
You may call the Edusave/ PSEA Scheme Hotline at (+65) 6260 0777 to:
- Check on your account balance (updated every Wednesday) on a 24-hour basis.
- Obtain general information on schemes.
You may also wish to email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Application Procedures:
Type of withdrawal
Standing Order (SO)
Please submit SO via FormSG if you are a:
Ad Hoc Withdrawal (ADH)
|Termination of PSEA Standing Order
1. FormSG only
If you wish to terminate an existing Standing Order, you may do so online.
This online form may be submitted by:
a) the Student (Account Holder) aged 21 and above; or
b) the Parent, if the Student (Account Holder) is below 21 years old.
2. Via Email
If you wish to terminate an existing Standing Order which utilises your sibling(s)’ PSEA account, please fill up the attached form and submit it via email.
*Please ensure that the form is filled correctly with no cancellations or usage of correction tape/fluid. All cancellations must be countersigned.
- MOE will inform students of application outcome. A monthly transaction statement will be sent to account holder if there are PSEA contributions, withdrawal or refund transactions in the previous month.
- Note: One application form is to be submitted for each specific withdrawal. Please indicate in the application form the usage category and exact amount to be withdrawn. Each application form has to be submitted together with a note/letter from yourself indicating the purpose of your request. For payment of enrichment programmes, please submit supporting documents indicating the name and the cost of the approved programme (i.e. a letter from your school/SIT’s office in charge of the programme and must reflect the fees for the programme).
- You may check with MOE (2 weeks after the submission of your application form) on the amount of funds withdrawn from your PSEA account.
PSEA Forms can be downloaded here:
*Please ensure that the form is filled correctly with no cancellations or usage of correction tape/fluid.
Termination of an existing Standing Order:
Students with an existing Standing Order from Polytechnic can also terminate it by submitting an online PSEA Standing Order Termination Form.