Wee Woon Kwee Bursary
The Wee Woon Kwee Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing an undergraduate degree programme at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000 or evidence of family financial difficulties, as determined by the Institute in its sole discretion.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $10,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may not accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mr Wee Siew Kim.