The TK Loo Bursary was established to support deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme in Nursing or Allied Health (e.g. Occupational Therapy, Radiation Therapy, Diagnostic Radiography, Physiotherapy) offered at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Have achieved good academic results.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition fees only.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mr Loo Tze Kian, who wishes to empower nursing students to achieve their fullest potential through their SIT education, and enable them to contribute back to society with their skills in their chosen field.