Tiong Seng Bursary
The Tiong Seng Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute, preferably in the field of Engineering.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Preference will be given to students with a household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for overseas learning trips conducted by the Institute, books, computer fees and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary is made possible by a gift from Tiong Seng Contractors (Private) Ltd, a part of Tiong Seng Group which is one of the leading building construction and civil engineering contractors in Singapore.