The Thye Hong Study Grant benefits undergraduates enrolled in specific full-time degree programmes at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) with financial assistance, so that that they may focus on their education and develop to their fullest potential without being hindered by financial difficulties.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates enrolled in the following degree programmes:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering
- Singapore Citizens or Malaysian Citizens.
- Possess good academic results.
- Satisfactory performance at the selection interview.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) meets the Institute’s classification of financial neediness.
- Demonstrate the commitment to continue with their tertiary education at the Institute upon receiving the award.
Tenure and Benefits of Grant:
The study grant is valued at $5,000, and is tenable for one Academic Year
The study grant will be used to fund the recipient’s school fees and other study-related expenses
No bond is required of the recipient
The study grant may be withdrawn if the conduct of the recipient is deemed unsatisfactory and SIT reserves the right to impose repayment on a case-by-case basis
About the Donor
This Study Grant is made possible by an anonymous donor.