The Straits Construction Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are pursuing any full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a household per capita income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary is made possible by a gift from Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd. Founded in 1969, Straits Construction is an industry-leading and award-winning building construction company whose vision and mission is to make a positive impact in the communities they serve and creating environments where people thrive.