Sing Lun Bursary
The Sing Lun Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are pursuing any full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens.
- Have a household per capita income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$1,000.
- Have made significant contributions beyond academic studies to either the Institute or the community.
- Preference will be given to students who have excellent community service records and who have demonstrated financial needs as determined by the Institute in its sole discretion.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mr Patrick Lee.