Resilience Study Grant
The Resilience Study Grant was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing any of the full-time undergraduate degree offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents;
- Have achieved outstanding academic results; and
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of not more than $2,250, with a preference for those with a monthly PCI of $1,001 - $2,250.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Grant is valued at S$7,500 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Grant shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the Overseas Immersion Programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Grant may accept another bursary or grant concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Study Grant is made possible by a donor who came from a poor family and has been grateful for the financial support from generous donors that he received as a student which helped him to finish university. He hopes that the Grant will aid and similarly motivate SIT students in fulfilling their dreams.