The Racks Central Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degree programmes at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme under the Infocomm Technology cluster offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a household per capita income (PCI) of not more than S$1,200.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary is made possible by a gift from Racks Central Pte Ltd. Located in the hub of South East Asia in Singapore, Racks Central operates Tier 3 ready data centre space for enterprise grade customers in Singapore and beyond. It’s focus is to provide world-class facilities to clients for whom data integrity and secured facility are essential to host their key assets. Racks Central aims to be the first choice data centre service provider for customers looking for enterprise and carrier grade IT infrastructure solutions.