PPC Building Services Bursary
The PPC Building Services Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute
- Singapore Citizens
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $1,800
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for Bursary(ies) in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfilment of the selection criteria and the selection by the Selection Committee.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarships or awards concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from the PPC Building Services Pte Ltd. PPC Building Services Pte Ltd is a local SME incorporated in February 2002. The company specialises in integrated facilities management, cleaning services, building works and M&E. In addition, it also has a team specialising in all major and minor additions & alterations projects and renovation projects for commercial, industrial, residential properties.