The Nebulas Tree Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communications Technology (Information Security) degree programme or Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering) offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens.
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of not more than $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Nebulas Tree Pte Ltd, a boutique deep skillset technology company built on the notion of providing quality, usable, secure, and sustainable IT solutions with customer centric as its ethos. Nebulas Tree specializes in leading edge Cybersecurity solutions to assist clients to develop implementation strategies and to execute their digital transformation plans securely.