The MHC – Meek & Lowly – Ode to Art & Dr Ng Choon Hee Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing an Allied Health or Nursing undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute under the Health and Social Sciences cluster;
- Are Singapore Citizens; and
- Have a household per capita income (PCI) of not more than $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for the Bursary in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfillment of the selection criteria and the selection by the Selection Committee.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from MHC Asia Group, Singapore's leading health technology company specialising in medical benefits administration for employees since 1994.