Mdm Leow Sik Kee Bursary
The Mdm Leow Sik Kee Bursary was established to support deserving students who are enrolled in the Nursing and Allied Health degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing any full-time Nursing or Allied Health degree programmes offered by the Institute.
- Preference will be given to students pursuing the full-time Nursing degree programme.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Have good character record.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $6,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mdm Thng Poh Choo in honour of her late mother Mdm Leow Sik Kee, who received excellent care and support from her caregivers in her last days. The Bursary is established with the aim of empowering future nurses and Allied Health professionals to use their talents to positively impact the lives of others.