Masonic Charitable Fund Endowment Bursary
The Masonic Charitable Fund Endowment Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any of the undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens.
- Have a household per capita income (PCI) of not more than $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from The Masonic Charitable Fund, which aims to work with educational establishments to identify students who are financially needy and unable to find funds from other sources.