The Leo Infocomm Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme under the InfoComm Technology Cluster offered by the Institute;
- Are Singapore Citizens;
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) of not more than $1,500.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Leo Infocomm Pte Ltd, an IT Service Factory headquartered in Singapore (since 1997, acquired in 2017) with offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and China. Leo Infocomm provides IT Consultancy, Solutions & Services across the Asia-Pacific.